Greater Therapy Centers, a member of Therapy Partners Group, has been the premier provider for outpatient orthopedics serving the greater Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and surrounding communities for over 25 years. We are known for providing the highest quality individualized care for our patients and our team of highly skilled physical therapists who are passionate about helping patients achieve their goals.
CD duties to include:
Existing PT duties include:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Thorough knowledge in problem solving and presentation skills.
· Thorough knowledge of business acumen
· Action oriented and driven for results.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality.
· Ability to communicate complex information in a well thought-out easily understood manner, both orally and in writing in a variety of settings and styles;
· Ability to delegate and communicate in an honest, direct and professional manner, relating well to others to build rapport and effective relationships.
· Ability to demonstrate active listening by asking clarifying questions, identify and share relevant information and solicit feedback from others and give and receives feedback objectively.
· Ability to practice time management, timely decision making, and conflict management.
· Commitment to company core values.
Education and Experience
Experience: Minimum one-year clinical experience as a physical therapist.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in health-related field and a Graduate Degree and/or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
Current License or Certification
Appropriate state licensure, certification or registration (per state requirements), current and in good standing.